Spyglass Solutions’ consultants are experienced at providing strategic planning, succession planning, board development, and other strategic services to organizations. We work with our partners to design and complete the right strategic process to meet your organization’s needs.
We want to be sure your organization is addressing real community needs and challenges in an efficient and pragmatic way. We support our partners in being adaptive and prepared to meet their goals. Patrick Slattery, Spyglass Principal Consultant, has more than thirty years’ experience in healthcare and leads our strategic planning team to work with both your staff and board to create a financially-informed strategic framework.
The Spyglass Solutions strategic planning process is comprehensive. Whether we are working with a small, start-up community agency or a large, well-established organization, we will provide all of the necessary resources for our partners to look in, look out, and look ahead:
- Veteran thought leadership
- A third-person business perspective
- Strategic planning process management
- SWOT review
- Customer surveying
- Employee surveying
- Communications and messaging expertise
- Media services (videography, digital media, etc.)
- Project management
- Detailed market intelligence and competitive environment overview
- Collateral materials and detailed presentation for Board/Committee review